Thursday, September 6, 2012

Those nasty "back-to-school" germs....

You know the type of sickness...cold, virus, whatever you want to call it, that causes you to get kind-of, sort-of sick?  Yeah, well it has visited our household, one person at a time.

I mean, really?  I'm glad they don't feel terrible, but at the same time -it poses the school question.  Keep them home, or not?  When you do, they are 90% better by 10am and jumping on the furniture.  When you don't, the nurse is calling before lunch.  Ugh.

This half-cocked virus has visited me as well.  I was all too happy to crawl back in my bed after carpool this morning, only to get a phone call from the school about my sweetie Lu-Lu.  Kept the youngest home yesterday, now the oldest tomorrow.  I really wish I could just shout from the elementary roof top to KEEP SICK CHILDREN AT HOME! 
Then maybe the rest of us wouldn't get it. 

All that being said, the large soapbox now back under my bed, we have a super busy weekend planned.  Gotta work on getting these sweet babies better.  Oh yeah.....better work on the momma too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment