Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blogging? Who knew?


If I had to sum up my life in just a few words……

Bwahaha! Who am I kidding? Me?…Just a few words? As. IF.

I decided to start this blog simply to collect all of my ideas, DIY-attempts and final outcomes; good, bad or indifferent. All of my marital and parenting adventures, my recipes, crafts, and the small bits of wisdom I have gathered along the way.

You see, I have finally reached that special decade in my life. My thirties. My mom once told me that my thirties would be my best. My marriage would be long-standing and secure, my children would no longer be babies and therefore more self-sufficient, my body will have not yet reached it’s limits, and my brain will blossom. Well, I have chosen to embrace this decade, because so far -she is 100% correct. I love this time in my life. I love to have an idea, design, or vision in my head and watch it come to fruition. I love who I am and what I am called to do. Life is just good and I am so very thankful.

I serve an awesome God. I believe in His everlasting power, grace and daily sustenance. I desire, in my heart of hearts, to define the role of a Proverbs 31 wife. I want to live Titus 2 in my childrens’ lives. I fall short everyday, but through His will, I keep my face turned toward Him and try again.

It is my hope that anyone who reads this will walk away with something……even if it’s a laugh or two at my expense. I am the “Head Momma” around here and together with “Big Daddy,” we are navigating this thing called Life and making it a good one, one moment at a time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment